Thursday 9 January 2014

9 weird and wonderful creations

Someone asked me if all I do is paint acrylic on canvas. Nooooooo. I make weird and wacky stuff all the time for all different needs and purposes.. some things for me, some as gifts for others and some to share. I bake and decorate cakes, arrange flowers, make sculptures, jewellery, cards, body art - I will have a go at anything.
I tried to go back and collect pictures of all the things I've created over the years but I just don't have the time to do that today, so here are today's 9 picked-at-random creations!

Talking of origami, I am going to an origami workshop tonight @ The Art House. It's something I really enjoy and the art of paper craft really is endless, so keep your eyes out for more 3D creations. The swan box was frustrating - I think it took about 3 attempts at the box part to get it to fit just inside the lid. It was a present for my ex for our first wedding anniversary (paper) and there were times I debated buying him a 12-pack of Andrex instead, it was so difficult!
Enjoy!

 
..an origami swan box | a fuck you keyring LOL | a bee cake..

  
..a dream catcher | a Christmas cake house | a fancy headdress..

  
..a pop-up card | a Goddess on my friend's back | a pair of shamrock nipple pasties..

birdy x


No comments:

Post a Comment